Welcome to the online publication of The San Diego Psychologist, the official newsletter of the San Diego Psychological Association (SDPA).
There are several ways to read articles in The San Diego Psychologist:
- The December 2017 issue includes a note from SDPA president, the editorial, and three articles related to the role of psychologists in disaster response efforts.
- To view on a computer screen, you may use the menu entitled, “Newsletter Issues” in the sidebar to the right to access each article in any given issue.
- To view on mobile devices, scroll down below this page, and you’ll see a link to the December 2017 issue, along with the five previously published issues. Click and proceed as described above.
- You may click on the title of any article to access its full page view and/or view one article at a time
- You may print any article in a pdf format, by scrolling to the end of the article and clicking on the link provided
- You may print an entire issue of the newsletter in pdf format by accessing it through the “Print Newsletter” tab at the top of this page
Please leave your comments at the bottom of this or any other page.We listen to feedback and use it to make The San Diego Psychologist better with each new issue.
If you wish to contribute to an article, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See submission guidelines here.
Thank you for reading.