Welcome to the online publication of The San Diego Psychologist, the official newsletter of the San Diego Psychological Association (SDPA).
There are several ways to read articles in The San Diego Psychologist:
- To view on a computer screen, please use the menu entitled, “Newsletter Issues” in the sidebar to the right to access the issues. You can see the theme of any particular issue if you hover your mouse pointer over the issue number.
- To view on mobile devices, scroll down below this page to access the “Newsletter Issues” menu.
- You may click on the title of any article to access its full page view and/or view one article at a time.
- You may print any article in pdf format, by scrolling to the end of the article and clicking on the link provided.
- You may print an entire issue of the newsletter in pdf format by accessing it through the “Print Newsletter” tab at the top of this page.
Please leave your comments at the bottom of this or any other page. We listen to feedback and use it to make The San Diego Psychologist better with each new issue.
If you wish to contribute to an article, please email us at email@example.com. See submission guidelines here.
Thank you for reading.