The following is a list of resources compiled by Shoshana Shea, Ph.D. For reading recommendations, please refer to her article in this issue of the Newsletter.
***Please feel free to add to these resources in the comments section below***
Courses and Workshops
UCSD Center for Mindfulness
- Compassion and mindfulness programs (Mindful Self Compassion, Compassion Cultivation Training, and Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction)
- On-line course on Integrating Meditation into psychotherapy and regularly offers courses through her website and mailing list
- Audio talks and meditations on various topics related to mindfulness
- Workshops and conferences on mindfulness and compassion
Association for Contextual Behavioral Science (ACBS)
- The official ACT community’s association and website. Resources, a list of local ACT therapists, talks, information, and workshops on ACT
- Continuing education and training opportunities to learn ACT
“The Self-Acceptance Project”
- A free project put on by Sounds True, comprising interviews with prominent leaders, researchers, and clinicians in the field of mindfulness and compassion. ourses and opportunities to learn mindfulness.